Quests will appear automatically on the left side of the screen, based on level and progress. These quests allow you to get further in the game. Each island has its own quests.
These make the game more enjoyable, giving different goals to the player, rather than just a free-for-all builder
Colored Backgrounds for Quest Icons Edit
As of March 2017 Update, Quests now have different colored background besed on it's type.
- Red - Referred as "main" quests. Most quests that come with territory exploration, on specific quest list like in Flame Petro and Moon Dino. and on quests that pointed Wonders, like Big Bath House.
- Violet - Referred as "building" quests. Most quests that refered to building structures and quests to unlock the buildings. Other quests that have this color as background can be completed in all islands.
- Blue Green - Referred as "side" quests. Unlike the violet ones, most quests with this color as backgrounds are found on a particular island.
- Green - Unlike the Blue Green, Green quests are focused in Islands of the Athlantis but the quest if found in all islands, and not in the Athlantis. The known example is the Professor's Quest to unlock territories in Athlantis.
- Light Blue - The quests that the color is bue are referred as "special". Examples are Add Neighbors quest, feedback quest and Events like Quokka.