- Aurora: "You can get to the Piedmont Lands directly from the Island of the Ancients. Rumor has it the northern tribes know the secret of this path... "
- Purchase Ticket: 60
- Piedmont Lands Quests
- Aurora: "Check out how spacious the cave is, Chief. I never knew an underground home could be so cozy!
- Professor: "Trrr...Come in! Kshhh.....The connection is very bad! The scanner has discovered a strange construction in the corner of the cave. It resembles a large circle, drawn right on the wall. Try to invesitigate it, it's ...kshhh..... important!"
- Main Building: Level 12
- 200 Food
- 50 Wood
- 100 Gold
- 300,000 XP
- 4 Villagers
- 350 Warehouse Capacity
- 2x Nice Huts Level 1
- The 1st Big Treasure Chest contains: 75 and 50 .
There are a total of 6 locked areas on this Island:
- This island is not easy to develop, especially if you went there and you don't have coral mining yet.
- To develop this island may take a lot of time, so building various warehouses and pig farms can increase your production.
- Note that many expansions may cost a lot, from 2.5 million to 4.5 million, so conserving space is required.
- To make this village really develop, you need a Paint Factory because many buildings cost paint to build, such as Restaurant and Mushroom House. Pioneer Mountain also costs paint to build.
- Polunarium is the only resource that can only produced here, and it costs many coal (most), then lumber, then wood. Because a lot of wood is needed, shipping wood or lumber from other islands can resolve this problem and make more polunarium.
- The name reminds of the northern Italian region of Piedmont (ital. Piemonte). The French word pied means foot and mont means mountain (foot of the mountain).
- It is the only island that allows you to build Polunarium Foundry.
|Spanish||Tierras de Piedmont|
|Portuguese||Terras de Piemonte|