- Aurora: "The road to the Mystery Shore lies through a series of caves on the Marble Fjord."
- Purchase Ticket: 20
- Mystery Shore Quests
- 750 Food
- 300 Wood
- 600 Stone
- 500 Lumber
- 700 Cut Stone
- 700 Marble
- Gold shared across all islands
- XP shared across all islands
- Warehouse capacity 750
There are a total of 9 locked areas on this Island:
- This island has very little space. Build only important buildings so there will be more space for other buildings.
- As demand of sand is rising in previous updates, with Starclay, Glass and Cut Marble directly and Lava Glass indirectly, more Sand Pits are recommended so you can stock up more sand for more resources.
- If you are planning to expand to eastern territory of this island, and you want to rebuild Oasis, you should stock up many resources, particularly gold, food, and many resources, as Farmer's Bay resources like Amber, Wool, Fabric and Milk included here.
- When you first arrive and are asked to Build various structures... ie (Pig Farm)... there is also a Burned-Out pig farm that will require restoration before it can be used... restoring the burned-out pig farm WILL count towards the build a new pig farm challenge. Also will work with burned-out Stone Processing Mill.
- It is the only island that allows Sand Pit to be built.
|Italian||Spiaggia del Mistero|
|Portuguese||Praia dos Mistérios|