- Aurora: "The Path to the Murlod Island is closed to us. Rumor is the savages came to us through a portal on Ancestors' Atoll, built by the aliens."
- Purchase Ticket: 40
- Murlod Island Quests
There are a total of 11 locked areas on this Island:
|1||area 1||(32, 36)||28x15||2,000,000||90|
|3||Shuttle Area||(0, 6)||18x17||3,000,000||130|
|4||Murlod Village Area||(18, 23)||14x13||3,000,000||130|
|5||Castle Area||(18, 0)||10x25||4,000,000||140|
|6||Prison Area||(32, 23)||14x13||4,000,000||140|
|7||area 7||(28, 0)||12x28||2,000,000||90|
|8||area 8||(2, 23)||16x13||2,000,000||100|
|9||Crop Circle Area||(46, 23)||21x13||3,500,000||110|
|10||area 10||(40, 11)||21x12||3,000,000||90|
|11||Spa Area||(40, 0)||15x18||3,500,000||120|
|12||Totem of Fiery Spirits Area||3,000,000|
|13||Flame Petro Area||3,500,000|
|14||Moveable Laboratory Area|
|16||Crystal Bush Area||5,500,000|
|17||Murlod Lair Area||5,500,000|
|*Italicized Name is based on it's index. Otherwise, they are based on events that happens in that area.|
**Coordinates are based on the map's coordinates.
Indigenous Spawning DebrisEdit
- This island is always full of murlods, so attempting to build a village here is not easy.
- Dino's Lair and Defensive Tower are the only buildings that can stop murlod invasions. But Dino's Lair is mostly used for just getting started because it is cheap and only requires dino eggs and a few stone.
- This island is rainy and full of fog, preventing you from easily determining the contents. Idols are used to remove the fog.
- To get Laboratory, you need to upgrade the main building, which requires coral houses. Trading Posts and Hotels are also required to get the quest items.
- Because of fog, you can't see where walls are located. You must activate the idol first to see if there is a wall to move again.
- When you get the quest Purchase territory on Shuttle area, do not purchase it first. There are walls which will block your way. You must purchase Castle Area first because walls are not blocking this territory.
- This island is extremely crowded. If you have gems to spare, it is wise to upgrade warehouses above level 3 to increase warehouse space rather than building new warehouses.
- New purchases await after the 2016 Halloween Update featuring Lava glass resource and more expansions..
- There are actually 11 locked areas. For some reason area 2 is missing, or it was merged with another area.
- Treasure chest 1 contains: 150 200.
- Treasure chest 2 contains: 150 150, 100.
- A lot of players have reported this island as being blacked out; no fix has been discovered but to wait for the next update and hope it's fixed.
- Rain is very common on this island, happening almost constantly.
- It is the only island that allows you to build Lava Well and Foundry.
|Spanish||Isla de los Murlods|
|Italian||Isola di Murlod|
|Portuguese||Ilha dos Murlods"|