- 500 Food
- 500 Stone
- 400 Lumber
- Gold shared across game
- XP shared
- Gems shared
- 500 Warehouse Capacity
There are a total of 13 locked areas on this Island:
- Unlike in any other island, patches are not available here. Using a Pig Farm is the best way to gather enough food other than berry bushes. If you have enough gems, a Turkey Farm could be a good idea. Sending some food to this island from Island of the Ancients can also be good, but only in early levels.
- Wild Berry Bushes don't grow here, ano neither do mushrooms; plan to build a pig farm or explore to an area with a pig farm. For those just arrived to this island, purchasing expansion area 3 is really a big advantage, because a level 2 pig farm is found there.
- Getting Marble Pits on this island is not easy, because it requires Main building level 8 but your main building level when you visit this is 6, so upgrade your cottages and mansions to level 4 to enable upgrading your main building. To find out how to enable the Marble Pit quest, go to this page: Marble Fiord Quests
- Any Farmer's Bay related building is unavailable here, such as Fazenda and Sewing Shop. Moon Graphite, Treble Clef, Lava Glass and Moon Graphite buildings are also not available on this island.
- There are actually 16 locked areas. For some reason, area 11, area 12 and area 13 are missing or were merged to other areas.
- During a previous update, Marble Fiord was changed to Marble Fjord.
- What is concealed behind the frosty mist? Why, it’s a new territory on the Marble Fjord! Exciting adventures await! (2 new territories are located in the far southeast and cost 5.5M & 7M)
Introduced with the Halloween Update 2013
- It is the island that doesn't support some buildings and decorations, like Wool - cost buildings, Lava Glass - cost buildings and Moon Graphite - cost buildings.
- It is the only island that allows Alchemy Lab to be built here.
|French||Fjord de Marbre|
|Spanish||Fiordo de Mármol|
|Italian||Fiordo di Marmo|
|Portuguese||Bahia de Mármore|