There are 21 territories on this island.
Indigenous Spawning DebrisEdit
- Bushes may cost 30 food to remove and gives 1 when removed.
- Some purchased buildings like Grocery Store are only available on this island.
- This island is exclusively different from other islands because most house, production, and trade buildings are not available here.
- You cannot ship food to this island.
- Added within December 2014 Update
- It is the only island that allows you to build certain buildings, like:
- This island takes a lot of time to develop, and neighbors are required to move on on this island.
- Most people asked how to get amber and Mammoth. To get those complete add neighbors quest.
- Note that Forester's Hut, Quarry and most of trade and production is unavailable here, so prepare your airships!
- You must have availed House on Piles or Amber Palace to develop this land, so early Chiefs are misunderstood if they did not know how to move on this island.
- Development and Expansion requires a lot of ostrich eggs and fish. Much faster with upgraded Ancient Market, but only upgrade Market AFTER you've established resource production capable of supporting it from the other islands.
- You can also check this page: Moving forward on Farmers Bay
|German||Bucht der urbaren Erde|
|French||Baie du Fermier|
|Spanish||Bahia de los Granjeros|